Knowledgeable Representation In Overlapping Areas Of Law
McMorrow Law, LLC, provides representation to individuals and families in southwestern Pennsylvania in family law, estate planning and administration, guardianship and criminal defense. We have years of experience representing individuals, families and estates in Pennsylvania and New York.
With backgrounds spanning a range of practice areas, our attorneys have a breadth of knowledge that is wide and deep. At our offices in Wexford and Pittsburgh, we use our thorough knowledge of state and local laws to resolve legal issues that often overlap several legal fields.
Our practice includes representation in the following areas of law:
- Family law — We can help you and your family through divorce, child custody and support, alimony, adoption or any other Pennsylvania family law matter.
- Collaborative law and mediation — Want to avoid traditional divorce litigation? Collaborative law and mediation are nonadversarial ways to resolve divorce, custody and support matters.
- Protection from abuse — We represent people charged with domestic abuse and violating Protection From Abuse (PFA) orders in domestic abuse cases. We also represent domestic abuse victims at PFA hearings.
- Estate planning and administration — Plan ahead with a will, a trust, power of attorney and/or a living will and get experienced legal help with the probate process.
- Guardianship — We help families and individuals set up guardianships to ensure that the needs of their special needs children and incapacitated loved ones are taken care of.
- Will contests — We can assist you with a variety of probate disputes, including will contests.
- Criminal defense — Our attorneys are here to defend you and protect your rights when you face a DWI, a DUI or other criminal charges.
Schedule An Appointment To Discuss Your Legal Issue
Contact us to schedule a free consultation, learn more about our areas of practice and discuss your legal matter with a lawyer. Call us at 724-940-0100 to schedule a free consultation. We have locations in Wexford and Pittsburgh. You can also contact us online.