We Can Help Resolve Your Estate Planning Issues
Regardless of the size of your estate, putting a will, power of attorney and other legal documents in place is crucial to protect your family’s future. If you die without a will, it will be up to a Pennsylvania court, not your family, to distribute your property and assets.
The Wexford and Pittsburgh offices of McMorrow Law, LLC, provide estate planning representation to individuals, couples and families in Pennsylvania and New York.
We can work with estates of all sizes, including those with complex assets and a high net worth.
Estate Planning Services
We provide legal assistance in a variety of estate planning issues such as:
- Estate administration and probate
- Estate litigation
- Health care directives and living wills
- Cohabitation agreements
- Inheritance and estate tax
- Powers of attorney
- Special needs trusts
- Will contests
Provide For Your Loved Ones Through Wills And Trusts
Our lawyers can draft, redraft or review estate planning documents such as wills, powers of attorney, health care directives and living wills.
- If you are divorced, we can remove your former spouse from your existing estate plan.
- For unmarried couples, we can ensure that the necessary legal documents are in place to ensure that your significant other is taken care of in the event of your death.
- If you have minor children, you may wish to designate a legal guardian and create a minor’s trust.
We can assist you to create several other types of trusts to serve specific purposes.
For example, trusts like credit shelter trusts, bypass trusts and AB trusts can minimize estate taxes. If you own out-of-state property or want to avoid probate, you may want to create a revocable living trust. Or, if one of your beneficiaries has a disability, we can help you create a special needs trust or a testamentary trust for them.
Schedule An Appointment To Discuss Estate Planning
You can discuss your estate planning issues in a free consultation at our offices in Wexford and Pittsburgh.