Erika Reichert Esq.
Erika Reichert joined the firm at the beginning of 2020 as a law clerk and spent a year and a half working under Attorney Brooke B. McMorrow while finishing law school. In 2021, she transitioned to the position of an associate attorney following her admission to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Since becoming an associate, Erika has focused her practice in the areas of family law and Orphans' Court litigation.
Erika graduated from Duquesne University School of Law, where she participated in the Juvenile Defender Clinic in addition to working as law clerk for McMorrow Law. Prior to law school, Erika graduated cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Administration of Justice. While attending the University of Pittsburgh, Erika was also a member of the Women's Gymnastics Team where she was a four-year letter recipient and was placed on the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: ALL EAGL Scholastic Team (2014-2017)
- Honors: ACC Academic Honor Roll (2015-2017)
- Major: Administration of Justice
- Pennsylvania, 2021
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position