In family law cases, it is typically better for everyone if the parties are amicable and can reach an agreement that they negotiate together. This allows for more flexibility and creativity than leaving the decision up to a judge. It also creates less stress on relationships, which is important for parents who must work together for many years.
We recognize, however, that negotiation and mediation are not the solutions for every family. When traditional litigation is necessary, we will fight hard to protect your rights. You can rely on Pittsburgh family law attorney Brooke B. McMorrow's trial experience and commitment to your legal needs in divorce, custody and other family law matters. Attorney McMorrow is licensed in Pennsylvania and New York.
Comprehensive Pennsylvania Family Law Service
McMorrow Law, LLC, provides experienced representation in the following areas of family law:
- Collaborative law and mediation from a certified collaborative law attorney
- Legal separation and annulment
- Child custody
- PFA violations and domestic abuse defense
- Property division/equitable distribution/dissipation of marital assets
- Division of retirement plans, investments and pensions
- Exclusive possession of the marital residence
- Modifications of post-decree orders
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements for unmarried couples
- Counsel fees
- Restraining orders/orders of protection
We begin each case by carefully listening to clients and discussing their goals. Every client has unique goals so we must understand what each person hopes to achieve before developing a case strategy. We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to our cases.
Contact An Allegheny County Divorce Lawyer
To schedule an appointment, please call 412-407-2816 | 724-940-0100 or contact us online.