E-mail MeMeghan Zupancic, Esq.
Meghan L. Zupancic, Esquire is an associate attorney with McMorrow Law, LLC. She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies, cum laude. Ms. Zupancic then attended the Duquesne University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Zupancic was a member of the family law society and the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity. She received the CALI Excellence for the Future award in Contract Law. She gained her first experience as a law clerk at a law firm focusing solely on family law and she also interned at KidsVoice where she represented abused, neglected, and at-risk children in dependency proceedings.
Ms. Zupancic is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association. She is member of the Allegheny County Bar Association's Family Law Section and Young Lawyer's Division. Ms. Zupancic joined McMorrow Law, LLC in December of 2012.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2008
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Contract Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny Bar Association Family Law Section
- Allegheny Bar Association Young Lawyers Division