E-mail MeAleksandra J. Kocelko, Esq.
Aleksandra J. Kocelko, Esquire is an associate attorney with McMorrow Law, LLC. She graduated magna cum laude from American University in Washington, DC in 2011 with a Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies: Communications, Legal Institutions, Economics and Government. Ms. Kocelko then earned her J.D. Duquesne University School of Law, graduating summa cum laude, third in her class, in 2014. While in law school, Ms. Kocelko was a staff member of the Duquesne Law Review. She also was an active member of the student-run Appellate Moot Court Board, serving as Treasurer during the 2013-2014 year, and competing in two national Moot Court competitions. Ms. Kocelko was named Regional Champion in Washington, D.C. in the ABA Law Student Division 2012-2013 National Appellate Advocacy Competition and named champion in the West Virginia University College of Law National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court Competition in 2014, where she also garnered a Top-10 Oralist award.
Ms. Kocelko focuses her practice on all areas of family law and strives to help clients navigate the legal system during challenging and emotional times. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association where she is a member of the Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Division and Women in the Law Division. Ms. Kocelko joined McMorrow Law in April 2015 and currently resides in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. summa cum laude - 2014
- American University, Washington, District of Columbia
- B.A. magna cum laude - 2011
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Family Law, Constitutional Law
- Lynnette Norton Memorial Award
- Order of the Barristers
- Shalom Moot Court Award
- ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition, Regional Winner
- WVU National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court Competition, Champion, Top 10 Oralist Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association - Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Division, Women in Law Division